Hampton Inn Detroit/Belleville-Airport Area
$282
$265
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsann arborcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedrecommend this hotellooked cleangreat breakfastbusiness travelerexcellent hotelthe hotel is cleanno issuesfitness roomhot itemsoatmealnice roompool and hot tubnice stayshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The hotel itself is a nice place, I've spent a few weeks there this year. Hotel staff is generally friendly, rooms are clean & comfortable.

The only thing that put a bad taste in my mouth happened earlier this month. I had forgotten my toiletries in the room. I called the hotel on a Saturday to verify that the bag was retrieved, and confirmed that I would pick it up when I returned the following week. When I arrived, there were items missing. Some of the staff acknowledged what the items were, but said that they could not find them. Which tells me someone helped themselves to my stock.

Will I stay here again? Likely. Will I be more careful about my belongings? Absolutely. Will I be more prone to try the Holiday Inn Express? Most definitely.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Another quality Hampton Inn. This place was clean and everything about it was a plus.

I arrived late in the evening and was out early in the morning so I could not use all the facilities but what I did use were all very good.

Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was ok but those Hampton Inn eggs are awful. That is about the only negative I could say for the whole experience.

I have stayed here once before about 3 years ago and I am glad I returned.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stayed here (really lived here) for three weeks for a job initial training program. The food (breakfast and afternoon snacks) was great, the staff was really nice and friendly and the van driver was willing to drive you to nearby stores and restaurants. The one negative - the workout room was pretty pathetic. Not to worry- they also own the Holiday Inn next door, and they will give you a pass to work out there - much nicer and bigger workout room.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank flyngirlCA
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This is very typical Hampton Inn but with real friendly staff. the hotel is just 15 minutes drive from Detroit Metro airport. Decent pool which is very clean. Room was clean and all in working order. Nearby is Cracker Barrel for dining but the breakfast in the hotel was just great.

I've used this hotel several times when flying into DTW airport as it's close enough to be hconvenient and far enough to not suffer the airport premium pricing.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank bigchrisr0gers
Reviewed August 21, 2011

After flying all day to get to Detroit, we stayed at this nearby Hampton. It was only a 20 minute ride to the hotel. It is clean and comfortable, and what I usually expect from a Hampton. There were several nearby restaurants to choose from. There was a small fitness room, however the hotel clerk advised us that we could use the much larger and better equiped fitness room at the hotel next door, which we did. Our room had a small refrigerator and microwave, which comes in handy and the morning on-site breakfast is good and saves time when you are in a hurry to start your day.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family