“A taste of "Narlens"”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Have been here on a few occasions and have always enjoyed the food. A nice taste of cajun is available to any who crave the same. I like the rice and beans as a meal with a voodoo alligator appetizer to start things off. Cold beer, is the norm to wash things down. Have never really stayed from the "basic" menu list, and have never been disappointed. Plenty of ways to kick things up a notch, just say something to the wait staff and the chef(s) will do their best to kick it up a notch

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We've been craving Cajun food! We're in the process if moving to Belleville and wanted to check out the area. We drove right by this place and I pulled it up on Trip Advisor. Again, they didn't let me down. This place is amazing! The food is delicious. The drinks are priced cheaper than most places, strong & good. The staff were very friendly. We can't wait to come back.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Tried this place with a Groupon. Man, what a treat! I'm from Baton Rouge and believe me, Yankees have a hard time making Cajun dishes, but this place has it just about perfect. The fish and etouffe were just like my mama made in Bayou Goula!! The atmosphere is great, just like Nick's Place back in Plaquemine LA. And they know how to make bread (most Yankees don't!!). Great food at reasonable prices and good size portions.

The only down side is their dirty rice.....it don't taste like it should, but who cares, I'm going back for the catfish!!

Our server Maddie was great, and they had a very good beer selection (but no Abita!)

Heck yes I'll be going back there again!!! Price LeBlanc would eat here (God rest his soul)!!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Hadn't been to Bayou Grill in several years, the place has been remodeled and looks very nice, the food was good and the service was good, I'll eat here again the next time I'm back up in Michigan.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I Can't say enough about this place , PLEASE !!!!!!!!! visit and see for yourself .
The service is Great , any Food item you order is Fantastic
I especially love the Sunday Brunch from noon to 3 .The owners are Wonderful people
Very Personable and Kind , they will always take a few minutes to talk with you when you say Hi.
I call this my special place , Because I drive from White lake Mich over a 30 min. drive to Spend time Here .

Been to Bayou Grill? Share your experiences!