“We never get very good service here”
Review of Bayou Grill

Bayou Grill
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

But we come back occasionally for the food anyway! Excellent gumbo, rolls with garlic butter and butternut squash ravioli.

There are newer reviews for Bayou Grill

Reviewed December 29, 2012

NOT family friendly! I made a reservation for my family from out of town, thinking it would be a dining experience they couldn't get back home- wrong! They seated us in the dark, crowded bar. I think they have bars in WI. No southern ambiance - just a loud bar with rock and roll music for our 70 yr old ma and pop. It was too loud for dinner conversation. I asked if we could wait for a table in the dining area and they said No. People were bumping into our chairs. This is with a dinner Reservation.

2  Thank Rachel487
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The restaurant serves a very large variety of Cajun favorites but also has a great variety of other dishes. I have eaten here several times and I have yet to try something that I would not order again. The bar area is really cool with great atmospher, tons of TVs for sporting events and fun bartenders that are always quick with a smile and a cocktail. This place is definitely worth the short drive from Ann Arbor. Try the deserts. They are all 100% homemade and delicious! I actaully keep their number in my phone so I can call up there to find out what the specials are on a particular day. I am always amazed at the variety of the daily specials and the thought that goes into making these unique and delicious dishes.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Excellent place to go and have lunch or a relaxing dinner and drinks. The food and service are very good, with many great cajon dishes to pick from. There is also a large bar area to sit at with multiple TV's to watch your favorite sports on. They also have a lot of great lunch specials and appetizers. The bar has a good selection of specialty beers on tap along with the standard brands at very affordable prices. The Sunday brunch should not be missed, the food quality is far above the average brunch, and includes a made to order omelet station.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

GREAT Restaurant to have dinner and relax, excellant prices,fantastic wait staff, very friendly, nice bar great music. Wether in the winter for a snow fest weekend or the HOT summer nights for the Classic Car Cruises on Mondays we can always count on a GREAT time to be had by all.

Been to Bayou Grill? Share your experiences!