“All Seasons Except Summer!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of All Seasons Motel

All Seasons Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bellaire
All Seasons Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bellaire
Fenton, MI
“All Seasons Except Summer!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2008

I stayed at this motel back in 2004 and thought it was a great value. At that time, the room was clean and the hotel was a good value for the money.

I came back in 2008 thinking that I didn't need to look anywhere else. The first night (Fri) all they had was a small room with a queen bed for $60. The room was clean enough and there were no problems. The next night I thought I was getting an upgrade to a larger room and larger (King) bed for the same price. The bed was bigger, but not the room. The floor in this room was supposed to be white but looked like someone had repaired their motorcycle inside the room! There was still food on the floor left over from the previous guests. When I asked the staff what they could do about it, all they offered was to vacuum.
Then later that night as we slept, the TV kept turning on.
I didn't care much for the management. The man that checked us in was probably in his 20's and didn't seem to care much about the comfort of his guests. The rest of the staff were teenagers, and I think one of them had played tricks with the TV because we had complained.
Needless to say I will not stay at this place again!

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — Cleanliness/Management
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank slipshaft

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Verandagirl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2008

Traveling alot for my job, I get the opprotunity to stay at many hotels/motels. Always looking for a bargain, I have had the misfortune to stay at some pretty awful places. Thankfully , this is not one of them. Check in went smooth and easy.. and the room, while basic, wireless internet, and cable included. No Ice machine.. or continental breakfast.. but the price was right.

The room itself was impeccabley clean... and comfortable..(I chose the cheapest room they have). I would certainly recommend this motel to anyone just traveling through or on business ..or taking in the gorgeous local scenery. They have no smoking rooms available..but have chairs and ashtrays outside every room.

Bottom line, I was pleasantly surprised.

• Liked — The cleanliness of the rooms.. and the fast check in.
  • Disliked — I'd add a fridge to all the rooms, since there is no ice machine.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank verandagirl
Alexandria
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2007

The All Season Inn is a road side Motel in Bellaire Michigan. Check in could have been smother, they had a young girl in the office that didn't know what she was doing, so she obtained someone that did. The room was spacious, with a large half size fridge. The bathroom was a little on the small size, but functional. The key they gave me to open the door didn't seem to work to well, and I wasn't sure if the door was locked when I left. You have to push the button on the inside of the door to make sure the door is locked. Since the Motel is just off the Road, you will hear vehicle traffic while in your room. The overall location of the place is excellent for golf, and they have a nice little Brew Pub (SHORTS) in the center of town. It's only a few minutes from Shanty Creek Resort. I played The Chief and the The Legend G.C. while I was there. If you are a 20 handicaper or higher, I would stay away from the Chief. It not a good golf course for the hacker. The Legend is a gem, and I would play it again. Overall I liked the township of Bellaire and the All Season Inn. I would come back again.

• Liked — Value, Location
  • Disliked — Check In, Key/Door Handle does not work well.
  • Stayed July 2007
1 Thank Titans65
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellaire
Schuss Village-Shanty Creek Resorts
Shanty Creek Resorts - Summit Village
All Seasons Resort
All Seasons Resort
#1 of 4 in Kalkaska

Been to All Seasons Motel? Share your experiences!