“Pleasant Surprise”

Dining options: Dinner
Clarkston, Michigan
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I have driven pass Lulu's a few time and finally stopped in for dinner. Food and service were outstanding. A bit noisy but it's a Bistro. No problem carrying on a conversation. We will be back.

Menasha, Wisconsin
“Nice ladies lunch”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went to Bellaire one rainy day for lunch and decided to eat at Lulu's.
The atmosphere and service were very good.
One person ordered the wedge salad, but they were out of the wedge so they offered romaine instead. It wasn't a good substitute. She told the server this, but the server didn't offer a different item.
Everything else we ordered was quite good. The goat cheese, lettuce tomato on olive bread was delicious. The homemade chips were crisp and good. The fried green tomato salad was excellent.
Overall, other than the poor salad substitution, it was a very nice lunch.

Columbiaville, Michigan, United States
“Great tuna”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Kind of pricy for me but I had the Seseme Tuna and it was great! I had them do it a little more well done for me but man, it was really great. Just glad I didn't have to pick up the check.

• Visited August 2012
Hilliard, Ohio
“Expensive and not that good”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We did not enjoy our food. We found the restaurant noisy and the food average yet the bill was way above average. Skip this one!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank KAB22
Howell, Michigan
“Upscale Casual - Rob "Canada" Palmer”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My five friends, one of whom is a master chef, and I had the pleasure of dining at Lulu's twice over the weekend. The atmosphere is upscale yet casual. The service was excellent from the moment we stepped in the door. The menu is not extensive yet we all had difficulting choosing what to order as all the items were enticing. Between the six of us and two meals we must have sampled 90% of the menu including the desserts. In all instances everyone raived about the quality of the food. The food and selection were so good that my friend, the master chef, asked if he could take one of the menus home, which they happily obliged. The cost is marginally higher than a national chain such as Bennigans, but there is no comparison as far as value per dollar spent.