“Cozy place for coffee and other goodies.”

Moka Coffee Pastries & Wine
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Bellaire
Reviewed December 29, 2012

While staying nearby at the Shanty Creek Resort, my wife and I stopped in at night for a coffee and snack. The place is very warm and inviting with a fireplace inside. They offer a wide variety of pastries and other food items.

Since we just wanted a snack, we shared a bacon, cheese and artichoke quiche. It was excellent. My son and his girlfriend ate there a day later and they had coffee and a red velvet cupcake. They said both the cupcake and coffee were great.

This is the type of place that I would frequent all of the time if I lived here. The staff was very friendly.

1  Thank Bryan B

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

My young girls and I stopped here for hot chocolate and a coffee for me..and a cookie snack;) What ever chocolate sauce they use makes the drinks to die for! Nice little relaxing place!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Walking through Bellaire and everythind was closed . Tried door at Moka when we saw people inside...door was locked. One of the ladies inside opened the door and asked if she could help us. We explained we were from out of town and looking for desert. She invited us in and made some suggestions before going into the back to fulfill order...talk about going above and beyond!! What hospitality!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Moka was our go-to spot for light breakfast while in Bellaire over Labor Day. Fresh muffins/scones/etc. with local fruits and a range of savory options (ham puffs, bagel twists with bacon) alongside really good coffee and a friendly staff.

1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The pizza was wonderful and the pastries were very yummy! Service was quick and personable. Other patrons seemed to also be enjoying their food and service.