“Great Place!”

Dining options: Late Night
Maryland
“Great Place!”
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Only stopped in for the beer, and enjoyed a very fascinating conversation with one of the staff on brewing. Beer was great (sampler).

golfcourse
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Service”
Reviewed July 26, 2009

We went there after our round of golf and couldn't get anyone to wait on us even though there was no one else in the place. We sat and waited for several minutes before getting up and walking out. Went to the Bellaire Bar and had great food and drinks.

1 Thank retiredduffer
Plymouth, Michigan
“Fantastic Microbrewery”
Reviewed June 27, 2009

Great local beers they began bottleing a few of them. Their Bellaire Brown beer is served at Lulu's. They also have a stage with local acts that were surprisingly good. A great time. Tuesdays is walk-in talent.

1 Thank Three Island Virgins USVI
Dublin, OH
“Great Microbrew and Vegetarian Chili”
Reviewed October 13, 2008

When I was assigned to an account in Bellaire, I was less than thrilled. I figured it would be much like my small hometown in Northern OH. Short's quickly changed my mind on that. From what I hear, the town has great snowboarding too. Anyways, back to Short's. As a lover of all things beer (especially American microbrew!) I was very excited to see Short's when I got off work. The place was clean and fun, the vegetarian chilli was delicious, and the 5 mini-glass beer sampler was amazing. These are seriously skilled brewers who know how to make some tasty food too.
I haven't been there that late but from what I hear, the live music is nice as well.

1 Thank cyberbob2010