“Great Beer, Food and Service”

Short's Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Bellaire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Not much I can say about this place other than it is a "must visit" when you are in town. I've visited Shorts many, many times over the years. The food choices are unique and served hot and fresh. The beer choices are outstanding and I am relatively certain there is a "flavor" for every palette. The icing on the cake is the service that has always been stellar. Overall, I've never had a bad experience.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you're in the area, do not miss an opportunity to stop at Short's. Although it can get somewhat crowded in the evening the beer is well worth it for anyone who enjoys quality craft beer. There food is very good too. Personally, we like the pizza. And most night's there's live entertainment. If you're in the area and don't stop, you've missed something good. :)

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were on vacation in mid October with another couple. We happened on Short's by accident. We first stopped in on a Saturday night and they were featuring a bluegrass combo. The place was packed when we arrived at 8:00 PM. We had one of their specialty pizza, it was tremendous. It is a great venue for entertainment and grabbing some food and beers. They have about 20 different micro brews with a really good variety. We liked the place so much we went back three days later. I had one of their specials, a short rib sandwich with an oriental sauce. It was in my top three sandwiches of all time and I'm 59 years old. They have music of all varieties on the weekends and the food and beers are top shelf. If you're in the area you have to check this place out. See their website for more information on what music is playing.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I enjoy dark beer so I quinched my thirst with Bellaire Brown. Our B & B had their own mugs so we got a discount on the beer. We each got sandwiches but I noticed many patrons got pizzas. Because of the old ceiling it can get noisy but fun.

1  Thank miksak4
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The beers are great. My favorite is Bellaire Brown. If you like flavored beer, they have a lot of choice. They have pub style food that goes well with the beer.