“EXCELLENT”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Great find in the city of Bellaire - food was superb and we enjoyed trying the selection of brews.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Short's Brewery in downtown Bellaire is a charming pub with great atmosphere. My boyfriend and i had a light lunch and sampled several of their popular beers. Later that night we went back for more beer & to listen to the Younce Guitar Duo. We had a great time and at the end of the night we each brought back a growler (my favorite is Snow Wheat, his is Bellaire Brown) to our hotel which was just a few steps away. What a fun night at the brewery, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

My friends and I have heard so much hype about Short's Brewery that we decided to make a weekend trip up to Bellaire. We spent most of Saturday night at the Pub listening to the great folk band and guzzling growlers of some amazing beer! We will definitely come back to visit soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Stopped in for lunch, best Ruben I've ever had. Perfect amount of meat and dressing, service with chips. Got a beer sampler, pick 5 of 20 custom beers on tap. Make sure you try the Soft Parade and the Bellaire Brown. My personal favorites. Staff is very friendly and helpful. You can't go wrong stopping by this place. Free Wifi too!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

This is a great place! My group of 13 ladies ordered drinks and then dinner. Our food came out quite quickly and was fabulous. The beer was wonderful and there was a great selection to choose from! Definately try this place!