“fun”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This was a fun place to have lunch. I don't like beer but trying all the local favorites was fun. Food was excellent and the ordering at the bar was fun.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

They have alot of really good craft beers to choose from. Bellaire brown, my fav. The pizza was awesome also...

Reviewed January 28, 2012

What can I say. Fantastic beer, great food and friendly service. I have been here a few times and always thoroughly enjoyed it. Love the thin crust pizza. I also love Shorts beers, they must have 15 or 20 on tap at a time.

If you are not a beer drinker, you will have to drink soda or water. They only have a beer license.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

My wife and I have been going to Shorts before Shorts was even well known. We visit Bellaire, at least 3 times each winter and visit multiple times while we are there.
Not only is Short's the leader in beer in Michigan (in my opinion), the food that is served at their Pub is incredible.
You can't go wrong with any of their beers, and the ones that they make "just for the pub" are the ones to really try. Every winter, they make a Pistachio Cream Ale, and this is my favorite beer that Short's makes, as well as favorite beer, period.
They always have some other cool concoctions, like a Smore's Stout, that gets served with a burnt marshmallow on top, a Turtle Stout, that is like a Turtle chocolate candy, as well as 15+ others that are always on tap.
As for the food. We have had sandwiches, salads, pizza, almost everything here, and have never been disappointed.
If my wife and I are vacationing with an hour of Shorts, we even try to make a stop at some point in our travels.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

My second time in Bellaire, second time at Short's. The beer and food is amazing. Each time there is something special to try and eat. The menu resembles an antique vinyln album. The food as diverse as the name. Great pizza, salads and sandwiches. It is a must for any beer lover or enthusiast. Thank you for the warm welcome and the warm buzz.