“The most unprofessional staff”
Review of The Legend

Ranked #8 of 18 things to do in Bellaire
More attraction details
Owner description: This Arnold Palmer-Ed Seay course lives up to its name.
Farmington Hills
“The most unprofessional staff”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We bought our timeshare 14 years ago at the legend in Shanty creek. After my divorce, I tried to book a stay to go with my children, and the staff responded back to my ex-husband that she has no right to stay in her unit because her name is not on the Deed.

Visited December 2012

Jackson, Michigan
130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

One of the prettiest courses we have ever played. It was in excellant condition and very challenging. The first hole is unbelievable.

Worthington, Oh
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“You Want a Golf Challange? This is your spot.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Golfing here on the hills of Antrim County brings in golfers from all over the world. A great challange for the seasoned golfer. Our nextdoor guests were up from Texas to take on the rolling hills!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank marada
Windsor, Ontario
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“Exciting course, amazing opening hole!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I posted a sort of review under my stay at Summit Village, but Ill add it back here as well.

Overall I found it to be a really fun course. The course is very well maintained. Holes are quite varied, many scenic views and multiple challanges, most tees are elevated. The greens here are difficult IMO. I found them very fast on the day and breaking a lot, but putts rolled true. As is the case with most northern MI courses, there are a lot of twists and turns ... not a straight forward type course here. Yardages may be difficult to determine without GPS assistance. There are some dog-legs with advantages to carry the corners, and pretty much required if you want to score well. I liked the layout here, very exicting.

2 Thank GettinErDun
Toronto, Canada
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Beautiful fun excellent course”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I'd echo what everyone else here has been writing. We played all 4 Shanty Creek courses and this one is the best although Cedar River is pretty special too. Immaculate grooming. Lots of rolling fairways. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank rosco1e