“We love Daddy Franks!”

Daddy Frank's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Beaver Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Just a fun place to have a snack - french fries or ice cream. Great shakes! There's a little something for everyone and sitting outside makes it even better. The whole inside has been updated and it's much nicer.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food, good portions! Ice cream excellent too! We have not had any food we did not like yet. I love the BLT and my husband likes the burritos which are huge!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Their pizza is very bad. It made me fart all night long. It was about 95% burnt cheese and 5% crust. The worst service I have ever had at a diner. Our pizza had armpit hair in it and I spent half the time picking it out of my slice. Their ice cream was not original but in big servings. That is the only good thing I can give to this restaurant.

1  Thank Jmaxhall
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Been here forever, it's like the place everyone hangs out at after a big game. Ice cream, fries, burgers.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

What a great find! Food was good, prices great. Friendly service. Lots of local eating here, so you know it was the place to go!