“Excellent food served by uppity self-absorbed staff”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Bay City, Michigan
“Excellent food served by uppity self-absorbed staff”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I enjoyed my food but was not impressed with the young lady who served us. We were there at a slower time and it was obvious that she was tired and was more interested in talking to a male customer than waiting on my husband and I. Had she taken even a moment more with us we would have been fine to be left to our selves to enjoy our meal.

• Visited August 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Labor Day wkend”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Can't find much open for Labor Day but you can always count in a reStraurant chain they'll be open. Good food and pretty good service

Bad Axe, Michigan
“Birthday Dinner!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I am in their Insider's Club so I got a $10 off $25 for my birthday. Then when we were done the waiter said I got a free mini dessert for my birthday also! So excited because it fed 3 of us. We had the best waiter (Steve) that we had ever had. We will definitely be going back because of him....and the food!

New York City
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was on a visit to Bay City, Michigan. My cousin recommended we go there. I have always been a fan of UNO's. This particular location had a great happy hour and the 4 cheese pizza was made exactly the way I like it (even though it's not on the menu) :)

• Visited July 2014
UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Travelsinger97, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you decided to give us a try and enjoyed our four cheese pizza. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future.
“Wonderful as usual”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here several times on our way north to our cabin. Both my husband and I are critical about our food. I can honestly say we have not experienced bad food or service at this location! Today is our 15 year anniversary and the restaurant (Roechelle ? Spelling) allowed us to place a dine in order over phone so we would not miss the lunch special which ends at three. Individual pan deep dish pizza with salad perfect! In my opinion this restaurant always goes over and above to accommodate their customer's requests. Never disappointed!!!!

Michelle L, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you and your husband have been fans and celebrated your 15th anniversary with us. We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit.