“Pizza”

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #32 of 174 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Pizza”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We took our family there for pizza as they advertise Chicago style pizza. We did order a deep dish pizza and none of us really cared for it. The dough just did not taste like pizza to any of us. However we have been there in the past for traditional meals and always enjoyed our dinners and lunches. Perhaps next time we will do a thin crust and see how that turns out. During visits to Chicago we have ordered deep dish and they were quite different than what we experienced on our visit. Toppings and flavor however were very good.

• Visited March 2013

“Did not want to leave!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Although this is one of a chain based on a Chicago road house theme, it was still a unique place. There is a wide selection of drink, wine, bottled & draft beers. There are selections for any appetite and taste.

The portions are large, the service was friendly, efficient and attentive. The food was delicious, & a little better than one would expect from a chain.

The highlight for me was my Chicago style pizza. I have had a pizza in Chicago and this was not quite a match, but it was delicious. It also had the most fillings of of any deep dish pizza I ever had.

• Visited July 2013
West Chester, Ohio
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I always thought of Uno's as only having pizza. The parking lot was packed, so we expected a long wait. However we were seated right away. The atmosphere was okay, the music level was okay. The server came to the table right away and took a drink order. I decided to try the special Long Island Iced Tea for $3.99. It was more Iced Tea mix than alcohol. Patti had the Baked Haddock with lemon buttered crumb topping with roasted mix vegetables and herbed brown rice. In addition to the Spring mix salad with goat cheese and walnuts. I had the Bacon and Cheddar burger with fries and a Caesar salad. Our food arrived quickly and we found the service was okay.

• Visited July 2013
Jacksonville Florida
“Good food, great service, fun time!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here when Lucky's management was terribly rude to us. We were glad we ended up here! Everyone was so nice and the service was excellent! Our waitress, Danielle, was great! The pizza was great. My husband had the chicken parmesan and it was really good too. What made it so nice was the inviting atmosphere and staff. We had a great time!

• Visited June 2013
Midland, Michigan
“Very Good, but...”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Excellent food, service and management presence. But I do not go to an Italian restaurant to hear loud twangy country music blaring away...I could hardly hear my husband speak. Would have expected some softer pop, light rock, classic rock/pop, and perhaps some even some lower key Italian music (not necessarily opera). Mostly enjoyed my husband doing hysterical impressions of the songs, and we ate as fast as we could so we could get away from the good ole boy and girl hoedown.

• Visited May 2013