“Good Lunches” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wanigan Eatery

Wanigan Eatery
Ranked #50 of 170 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Wanigan Eatery in Bay City has the best sandwiches around. If you haven't visited us before, you net to - you'll love it! The Wanigan offers a huge selection of sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts. You won't believe the menu until you see it. Stop in and taste for yourself! Let The Wanigan Eatery cater your next event, baby shower, graduation, first communion, wedding shower or any other special occasion. We can host it at our deli (Sunday's only), or we can cater to your location anytime. Call today for details.
Essexville, Michigan
“Good Lunches”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Really Happy with our sandwiches size and fresh bread as well as ample ingredients! Good Job! Price was right on for what I ordered.

• Visited December 2013

Buxton, North Dakota
“Great Deli, Great Service, Huge Selection!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is definitely a "family" type deli with many different sandwich options, soups and homemade desserts (awesome)! I travel all over the country and look for places just like this for lunch. I was traveling with several state employees and they raved about the place.

Be forewarned, it might take a few minutes to figure out which sandwich you would like. Its worth the "effort". The service is great and the ladies behind the counter are welcoming and friendly!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank hunterhersh
Bay City, Michigan
“Great Food and service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

From the selection of food, price and service. I don't rave that much about a sandwich but this place is great.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank cbarguy2016
Bay City, Michigan
“Totally Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have spent many lunch hours at Wanigan's Eatery and have enjoyed every one. Each and every sandwich is made fresh and to order, and has many sides to choose from. I love their soups and salads, along with their friendly smliles and service. Cathy always makes us want to come back for more. My wife loves the Claifonia dreamin sandwich, but I haven't found a bad one yet,

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank bluealaskan
Michigan
“A Hidden Gem. Excellent Food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wanigan Deli is EXCELLENT!!! They are popular & busy. Excellent food and Great Service are two reasons why. I have had several meals delivered at my office in the Great Lakes Bay Region. The meals are always EXCELLENT and delivered in a timely manner. On several occassions I have stopped by and ordered a sandwich for a lunch at a Bay City park. Always an excellent meal. I wish my town had a Wanigans!

• Visited July 2013