“Great Deli, Great Service, Huge Selection!!”
Review of Wanigan Eatery

Wanigan Eatery
Ranked #45 of 174 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Wanigan Eatery in Bay City has the best sandwiches around. If you haven't visited us before, you net to - you'll love it! The Wanigan offers a huge selection of sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts. You won't believe the menu until you see it. Stop in and taste for yourself! Let The Wanigan Eatery cater your next event, baby shower, graduation, first communion, wedding shower or any other special occasion. We can host it at our deli (Sunday's only), or we can cater to your location anytime. Call today for details.
Buxton, North Dakota
“Great Deli, Great Service, Huge Selection!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is definitely a "family" type deli with many different sandwich options, soups and homemade desserts (awesome)! I travel all over the country and look for places just like this for lunch. I was traveling with several state employees and they raved about the place.

Be forewarned, it might take a few minutes to figure out which sandwich you would like. Its worth the "effort". The service is great and the ladies behind the counter are welcoming and friendly!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank hunterhersh

Bay City, Michigan
“Great Food and service !”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

From the selection of food, price and service. I don't rave that much about a sandwich but this place is great.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank cbarguy2016
Bay City, Michigan
“Totally Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have spent many lunch hours at Wanigan's Eatery and have enjoyed every one. Each and every sandwich is made fresh and to order, and has many sides to choose from. I love their soups and salads, along with their friendly smliles and service. Cathy always makes us want to come back for more. My wife loves the Claifonia dreamin sandwich, but I haven't found a bad one yet,

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank bluealaskan
Michigan
“A Hidden Gem. Excellent Food.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wanigan Deli is EXCELLENT!!! They are popular & busy. Excellent food and Great Service are two reasons why. I have had several meals delivered at my office in the Great Lakes Bay Region. The meals are always EXCELLENT and delivered in a timely manner. On several occassions I have stopped by and ordered a sandwich for a lunch at a Bay City park. Always an excellent meal. I wish my town had a Wanigans!

• Visited July 2013
Tri Cities
“Oh How We Wish They Had Longer Hours! Food is AMAZING!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place is so incredible! A true gem in the Tri Cities!
The only problem is that they are so busy because they are so good...and because of their limited hours of operation... if you do not get there early so much is already gone!
They make their own amazing breads and salads & deserts each day. SO whatever they put out for the day is all there is!
Some people have said they are high priced. But not really given the quality. Everything is homemade. No skimping on ingredients & quality. I think for what it is the price is appropriate.
As I age and become more particular about quality foods... I am willing to pay more for better quality & fresh ingredients.
You can get garbage food anywhere. But this is the food you quest after when you have discerning taste!

Visited April 2012