“Great pizza, wonderufl service!!”
Review of Best Choice Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Best Choice Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This place is a log cabin building,, not much for atmosphere, but the pies are fantastic!! You can order takeout or any sandwich or pie on the menu, BUT they have a pizza buffet with a side salad bar with fruit and pudding, they have garlic bread,, and sweet,iced breadsticks too, .
first time we went, it was a slow time, no other customers: staff came out into dining room and asked us what kinds of pie we liked, they tossed everything on the buffet and made five fresh large pies for us!! Cheap eats, fast , no frills..

1  Thank lin c

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I agree with the other review. This is the best pizza in town. I like a nice, soft, sweet and chewy crust on my pizza. These guys nail it, hands down. It kind of reminds me of back in the day when Beson's on Marquette had their pizza shop. I've searched for pizza as good as that since Steve replaced it with the meat market over 15 years ago. As long as this place is in town, I won't go anywhere else.

3  Thank Angiewin
Reviewed December 19, 2010

The pizza is not greasy and made with real ingredients. The owners are great people who really care about the community and know what real customer service is about.

I'd recommend this place highly.

5  Thank DonaldAlan