“Great Ambiance”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Windsor, Canada
“Great Ambiance”
Reviewed October 4, 2010

We called for reservations a bit too late for this place so we just showed up and figured we would eat in the bar area. This worked out just fine. Great wine and beer options. The food was absoluteley delicious and the portions were quite generous. I had Seafood Pescatore and the scallops just melted in my mouth. My husband had Macadamia crusted halibut, which he thoroughly enjoyed. The building is full of history, see if you can find out more from one of the employees. I would go back here again for sure.

Toronto, Canada
“It could have been NYC, Chicago or Toronto”
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Rarely does one find a dining experience where the classicss- beef medallians in three classic French sauces and the modern fusion-ahi sashimi executed so well. The menu is seasonal in nature but offered a few surprises. A comment was made that the lettuce wraps were better than P.F Changs. with a much better and less salty blend of sauces. The server was unafraid to pair some overpowering food combinations with some very accepatable vintages. When asked about the Reserve list we were shocked at the variety and complexity-someone is a vinophile or well travelled in this small Michigan city. In all finding this restaurant was an unexpected pleasure but not as great a pleasure as receiving the bill. My usual dining choices are at least one third pricier and sometimes twice the price. Although our meal was a stop between destinations we will plan to stop again and try the menu items tht made our choices so challenging.

Bay City, Michigan
“Good Fine Dining in Bay City”
Reviewed June 10, 2009

This is by far the best of the fine dining options in Bay City. I have eaten there many many times over the years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Yes, the menu is limited, but it is seasonal and from my experience, when a fine dining restaurant has a limited menu, they tend to execute the dishes well. They have a wonderful wine selection and a full bar. There are two sides of the restaurant, one side is with the bar, the other side is quieter and away from the bar. The servers are attentive and they tend to work there for quite some time, so they know what they are doing. The one time I had a problem with my meal, when my steak was overcooked, they promptly fixed the situation by cooking a new steak for me. I will continue to return here.

Victoria, Texas
“Not a good experience.”
Reviewed April 18, 2009

This was our first visit to this restaurant. We probably won't go back. The menu was limited. The steak my husband ordered didn't taste good and the fish I ordered was tasteless. The atmosphere was loud and dark. Service was decent.

1 Thank cjnd2002