“I was disappointed in the "Polish" food since I am 100% Polish and was brought up on wonderful Polish food.”
Review of Krzysiak House

Krzysiak House
Ranked #15 of 180 Restaurants in Bay City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
greenbush, MI
Reviewed July 25, 2009

My husband had the buffet but I didn't since I wanted a sampler of stuffed cabbage, pierogies, and potato pancakes. The stuffed cabbage was overcooked and had no sauce. The pierogies were not bad but there was not a choice of fillings. The potato pancakes were not thin and crispy but fat and blah. I really am sorry since I thought I found a place close to home but it is Hamtramk for me. Whoops--almost forgot the wait staff was unavailable.

Detroit, Michigan
“Poor”
Reviewed April 8, 2009

The food was alright, very high in price though. The service was good but the atmosphere was confusing. I'm not sure what they are aiming for with it, it just felt dirty being in there. They had a bucket sitting in front of the buffet to catch water dripping from the ceiling, not what I wanted to see.

1 Thank FrylockFestivus
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I ordered the buffet, and it wasn't that good at all. But the building is well decorated.”
Reviewed February 18, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Have loved Krzysiak's for decades!”
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Have loved Krzysiak's for decades!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook