“Favorite Pizza Place In Bay City.”

Brooklyn Boyz Pizza
Ranked #3 of 183 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We discovered this place because I had a coupon and we have been their once or more a month every since. The garlic knots are the best and the ranch dressing is home made. The staff is awesome and we will go again next week.

Jen B, Owner at Brooklyn Boyz Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Thanks Lori you for your kind review.

We strive every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful meal and a marvelous time at our restaurant and it is extremely encouraging for someone to tell us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. It really means a lot to me and to everyone on our staff.

While compliments are always appreciated, we also hope that you would tell us if we ever disappoint you. If you have a chance, please ask for myself or the manager on duty the next time you visit us so that we may thank you personally.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. I hope that you have signed up for our loyalty program, so you can always have the inside scoop and receive special offers that are only available to members of our big Italian family! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I have heard about this restaurant for a long time and heard their pizza was very good. We went for the pizza but first started with a garden salad that was big enough for us to share. Our pizza came and everything that we heard about it was true. The pizza we had was New York style and it was really good!

The owner of the restaurant came and talked with us. He told us how the restaurant got it's start (he was from NY). The staff was friendly and the service was fantastic. Next time we'll try the pasta because it also looked good.

By the way, we noticed that they also have gluten free pizza on their menu.

It was an all around nice experience.

Jen B, Owner at Brooklyn Boyz Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind review.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had a large pizza and Garlic Knots last night. It was great size for 2 adults and 1 child. They also have all you can eat pasta for 9.99 on thursdays. Check them out.

We appreciate your kind review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. It really means a lot to me and to everyone on our staff.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The restaurant doesn't serve alcohol but I think you can bring your own wine.... Check first though. The pizza was ok, I've had some good here and some just average. The super XL will feed a family of 4 easily and is good value at just over 20$. The lobster and crab ravioli was very good and the garlic knots to start are fantastic.

Worth a visit, it gets busy on the weekend but you can make reservations to avoid a wait, we were glad we did!

Thanks for your kind review. We are diligently working at obtaining an alcohol license, so please check back soon.

We strive every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful meal and a great experience at our restaurant and it is extremely encouraging for someone to tell us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. It really means a lot to me and to everyone on our staff.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here a couple months ago. Pizza was okay, nothing too special and even though we got extra cheese it seemed like there was hardly any cheese on it. Garlic Knots were pretty good but not enough where I'd go just for them.

Thank you for completing this review and for letting us know about your experience at our restaurant. We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations and did not live up to our own high standards.

We want you to know that we value your comments and will take whatever steps are necessary to ensure that incidences such as this do not happen again in the future. In the restaurant business our reputation and success is built one meal at a time and your continued patronage is very important to us.

To show our appreciation for bringing this to our attention, please email me directly at jen@brooklynboyz.com and I will arrange for you to receive a gift card. We know that you have many dining choices and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you with another entree that may be more to your liking.