“Eh....”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went here based on #1 tripadvisor rating. Would not go back. We were seated in the back next to the kitchen, which was very loud and the booth was abnormally narrow (and I'm not a larger body type). I ordered the baked manicotti, which was yummy and fresh. Hubby ordered a hot sandwich. The bread was hard and his sandwich was barely warm. We weren't even through with our meal when the waitress brought over the dessert tray, which left us feeling rushed. This is a small place (loud when busy), that does not have a liquor license.

Jen B, Owner at Brooklyn Boyz Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

First, I would like to thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, due to our size, sometimes the volume level of the restaurant gets a bit loud. I would like to apologize for the bad experience you had at my restaurant and would like to invite you back to sit in another section that's not quite so loud to receive an appetizer on the house. Please allow us the opportunity to make it up to you.

Jen Novellino

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The owner,Kevin, is engaging. The new location is beautiful. They have a current presence on Facebook too.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We ordered garlic bows and pizza. Both were great. Wait staff were attentive and knowledgable about their food. The chef even came out to talk to a family to get the oder right for one of the children. We will go back again.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great service, wonderful, fresh, authentic New York style pizza. They also offer loyalty online coupons for discounts.. I would have rated this place higher, but everything besides their pizza items are in very small portions, very disappointing.. garlic knots are a must to order.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been in for lunch and dinner. The decor, staff and food will not disappoint. A very relaxing atmosphere with pleasant staff. I had the garlic knots and stromboli both times I was there. I will keep coming back. Only drawback is no alcohol. Great family place.

1  Thank jjlup