“Good food. Great place to watch a game.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #133 of 181 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Its Buffalo Wild Wings. Its always good. Good food, fun (but rowdy) atmosphere, and a great place to hang out with friends and catch a game on one of the many big screens. Never disappoints.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Love the environment, love the food, love the prices and love that you canplay trivia or texas holdem while you wait. I am a big fan of their sauces used for the chicken! I actually bought some of their hot sauces and have them in my fridge! Everyone should come to this place!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I fail to see the attraction to this place. The atmosphere is terrible, as is the food. Iceberg lettuce salad and greasy sandwiches... ugh! For the price, one can find a fine meal at a local independent restaurant.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

I went to BWW because a teenaged member of our party insisted. The wings were pretty good, but wings are not my favorite, favorite thing. I suppose if you crave wings, this might do it for you. Anyway, I ordered a chicken sandwich. It was on par with a $4 Wendy's sandwich. The food is not even served on a plate, so it is hard for me to accept that it is worth $10-$15 pr person. The atmosphere is loud and bustling. Didn't like it.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We were able to sit right away, the service was awesome, and the food was great! One of the best BWW service, we've ever had. Food came out hot! Our drinks never went empty. Haven't been to a restaurant of that great of service in a long long time!! I think, a lot of restaurants forgot how. We are frequent BWW as guests from lots of locations around Michigan. This one takes the cake!

1  Thank shuttermother