“Subs are great”

Ranked #78 of 180 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Subs are great”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We get their club sub special several times a year. It's always great. Comes with chips and a drink. Good value.

Visited January 2014

“Delivery”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great pizza. The phone number order is saved so they know what you ordered the last time. The salads are huge. Beats little ceasers by a long shot. love the sauce. They got coupons also that come in the mail. Take out or delivery only. no inside dinning.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank marcBayCity_Michigan
“Eudicis Delivers”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Bay City has quite a few pizza choices, but I will choose Eudichi's 90% of the time if I am ordering pizza for pick-up or home delivery. Great crust, quality cheeses, plentiful toppings; I have always been satisfied when ordering from Eudici's. Best take-out/delivery pizza for my tastes.

Visited September 2012
Saginaw, MI
“Great pizza”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

What a treat to be able to get a non-chain pizza. Their deep dish is our favorite. Look for coupons since they match all competitor's prices and are way tastier!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank janet48603
“Worst Western.................”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Best Western Dockside Mackinaw City – “Not Best Western” –
more like “Bad Western Dockside Mackinaw City”

Bad experience. We booked 3 nights. Stayed only 2. Picture in ads makes place look new, not even close. Room not clean, window not washed for months could hardly see out. Hot bar breakfast way below average food look like it was left over from a few days ago. Staff at front desk not friendly, almost rude.

When our plans changed and we had to leave after two days we were charged a $25.00 cancelation fee. When I checked out, there were 4 employees in the front desk area, 2 behind the desk and 2 just standing around talking. I asked the 2 people behind the front desk why the charge, we were not using the room or any facilities and did not cause any expense by leaving 1 day early. They did not answer. They (all 4) just look at me like deer in the headlights and not one spoke a word. I stood there for probably a minute or so looking at the 4 of them and they just stared back. I finally turned and left. This is one place I will never stay at again and will not recommend to anyone.
AAA 3 diamonds is way wrong.

Bad Western Dockside Mackinaw City

• Visited October 2011

Been to Eudici's Pizza? Share your experiences!