“Wonderful River View”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stopped by here on a sunny late afternoon to unwind after a long day of business travel and meetings and to review the day’s events. The restaurant is located adjacent to the river and a marina with large windows providing excellent, relaxing views of the waterfront to enjoy while unwinding with something to drink. The service was good and the restaurant and restrooms were clean. I did not have any food so I can’t comment on its quality.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

What can I say, It's Hooters. They had a couple of Germans in for Oktoberfest so I had to post a review for their efforts. The manager stopped by to check on us so that is always a plus. The girls were generally friendly and while an argument can be made that most tend to be thin there was one that was positively anorexic. So much so it made me uncomfortable. Back to the positive, different costumes and great food and drink specials make up for any short comings.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This used to be my favorite area Hooters, but it has fallen in disrepair and the service has suffered. I've been here hundreds of times and was very disappointed at my last few visits. Service was horrible, the place was very dirty. The location is awesome, on the river. However, if i have a choice, i will go to Saginaw on Bay Road. The girls are better looking and the place is clean.

1  Thank roger3116
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Have been to many Hooters and this was by far the worst wings we have had. The food seems to have gone down hill the past few years.

1  Thank cnews
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Poor quality food. Old vegetables. Not like any other hooters. Great atmosphere on the water. Attentative server. Beer temp was average.