“Friendly wait staff”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #97 of 180 Restaurants in Bay City
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Went there for breakfast on Sunday. Greeted by a very friendly hostess and was seated right away. The waitress took 4 times to get my water right; I asked for warm water. She first brought me ice water, then brought me boiling hot water. She said that that was all they had. She apparently did not understand 'warm'. She offered 'room temperature' water, and water heated in a microwave. Then she gave me water from a coffee mug that had a heavy coffee taste; I had her get me a new one. This time she finally got it right. The food was a bit expensive; I can get the same thing for $2 less at other places. But it was good. It took over 10 minutes after my plate was cleaned off to get my bill. Way too long.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!