“Bay City Michigan Double Tree”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bay City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I travel often in and outside the US, this hotel is one of the best in its class we have ever visited. Nice room, excellent bed and superior service. Every member of the hotel and wait staff was friendly and professional, good food and good drinks at the bar. I wold have no trouble recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. Not as sound proof as some...but very clean, lovely bedding. However, it was a glorious day with the sun sparkling on the river and I was put in a small room overlooking the roof and part of some older buildings. I am almost positive this hotel was not booked as the parking lot was not as full as I have seen in the past. It would have been nice to put me in a better room as a complimentary service for my membership. A small price to make a weary traveler feel special!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
LeslieThompson, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Spartan1979~
Thank you so much for taking some time to provide valuable feedback on your stay. I would like to point out that looks can be deceiving when it comes to our parking lot and occupancy levels BUT I am not sure what the exact situation was during your stay. I would love to try to dazzle you with a sparkling view of our beautiful river on your next trip to Bay City- Please contact me and I will try to work some magic for you! Leslie.Thompson@Hilton.com. Oh- and Go Green!!!!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The hotel is beautiful. The beds are comfortable and rooms are extremely clean. We had dinner in the restaurant and the steak melted in my mouth. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and made the visit very enjoyable. I highly recommend the hotel for anyone staying in the Bay City area.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Stacyor
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Very nice upscale hotel. Third time here and as usual hotel itself was faultless. Only problem was a group of noisy, drunken bottom-feeders in the hall at 2:30 AM. A call to the front desk seemed to take care of the situation, but we were not there the following night so I don't know if it happened again. This obviously wasn't the hotel's fault, but perhaps I just expected patrons of an upscale facility light the Double Tree to be from a little higher up the evolutionary scale than these folks obviously were.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel last weekend for a night after a wedding reception that was also held in the hotel. The customer service displayed was exquisite. I had even left my heels in the banquet room and was worried they were lost forever but they were sitting for me at the hotel desk when I went to go get them. I would say the only con was the next morning when I called down to as for some toothpaste, the front desk agent seemed put off by the request, I had even offered to come retrieve it from the lobby and she sternly told me no and she'd 'find' someone to bring it to me. That definitely caught me off guard, but overall, nice, clean hotel and it was a great stay.

Two wedding parties in the building that night and I slept just fine and without noise.

Room Tip: If you want a better view - ask for the riverfront, otherwise you're looking at the tops of the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Attended wedding stayed overnight. Was allowed to check in early to dress for wedding held 3 blocks away. Very clean and well kept up hotel. Location on river front was added value! Whole area around hotel and waterfront very nice! Stayed in late May nice outside with people walking and sitting outside.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank U6670NCmichaelw
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Hotel is located on the river and next to our route to work. It was clean and the staff was very helpful. The town of Bay City Mi. was very clean and lots of good places to eat within walking distance. VBery enjoyable stay for 13 days.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn Bay City
Fairfield Inn Bay City
#6 of 14 in Bay City
Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront

Address: 1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, MI 48708-5658
Location: United States > Michigan > Bay City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bay City
Price Range: $153 - $202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront 3*
The Doubletree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront on the east bank of the Saginaw River in the heart of historic downtown Bay City, Michigan, offers the perfect location and ambiance for business and pleasure travel. Centrally located within the greater tri-city area of Midland, Bay City, and Saginaw, just two miles east of I-75 off of US-10, our hotel provides easy access to MBS International Airport, area corporations, and leisure attractions. Historic and prosperous, Bay City has retained its charm and is known for its antique shops, boutiques, pubs and eateries which are all within walking distance from the Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Bay City Riverfront Hotel Bay City