“Never happier with a hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bay City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed over the weekend. Two room suite. It was Awesome!! Stress free stay, great service. Kids went to the pool and had a wonderful time. We went to have breakfast and I was told on the phone I was going to have to pay for one of our breakfast buffets, nope, they took off one of the buffets so all of us ate for free! I LOVE this place! Hopefully my husband and I can come stay for our anniversary next month!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Amazing service and food. Room very clean and we were very pleased with the service and the quality of our dinner. Perfectly located to walk to downtown area. Staff at the desk were cordial and always with a smile. Great experience and we will be back. A great place for a get away.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stay frequently at this hotel and the consistency of high quality visits is noted. Always a good stay for me. From time to time I require support from the hotel staff on dining recommendations, local attractions etc. I have not been disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Great view of the river and drawbridge, good location that is within walking distance of bars. However, I went to get a glass of water from the bathroom faucet and the water was cloudy. Also, I wouldn't trust a child to be by themselves in the shower. It started off hot, and I had to keep turning it up to maintain the temperature. Then the temperature started creeping up and I had to start turning it down.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
LeslieThompson, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear dergunnz~
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will personally follow up with the "inconsistent" temperature in the shower issue. So far, I have not heard of the issue in the past and have actually stayed at the hotel several times myself and have not experienced that, so I am pretty confident that it was an isolated issue. We will look into it further though, I assure you. I am very happy that your stay was pleasant overall and you enjoyed your view and the proximity to all of the great shops, bars, restaurants in our downtown. Please do feel free to contact me directly if you have any other concerns or plan to visit in the future and I will do everything in my power to ensure your stay is worth a 5 "bubble" rating! Leslie.Thompson@hilton.com

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The hotel was elegant. The lobby was inviting with the warm fireplace and comfortable couches. The rooms were very nicely decorated. The beds were so comfortable. I loved the pillows. The rooms were soundproof and the temperature was easy to control.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Our stay was ok, and probably would have been better during warmer weather since we had a balcony. A continental breakfast would be nice, especially for the price, but that's not the case here. The breakfast I bought was pricey, but good. No freebies here, but the overall quality of the hotel was ok.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel was beautiful and the staff was wonderful. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic as well as the coffee machines in the rooms. I couldn't say enough good things about our stay at the Double Tree..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
#6 of 14 in Bay City
The H Hotel
The H Hotel
#1 of 11 in Midland

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront

Address: 1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, MI 48708-5658
Location: United States > Michigan > Bay City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bay City
Price Range: $152 - $238 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront 3*
The Doubletree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront on the east bank of the Saginaw River in the heart of historic downtown Bay City, Michigan, offers the perfect location and ambiance for business and pleasure travel. Centrally located within the greater tri-city area of Midland, Bay City, and Saginaw, just two miles east of I-75 off of US-10, our hotel provides easy access to MBS International Airport, area corporations, and leisure attractions. Historic and prosperous, Bay City has retained its charm and is known for its antique shops, boutiques, pubs and eateries which are all within walking distance from the Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Bay City Riverfront Hotel Bay City