DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront
Fairfield Inn Bay City(Bay City)
$89
Fairfield Inn
$100
Econo Lodge(Bay City)
$57
$99
Comfort Inn Bay City-Riverfront(Bay City)(Great Value!)
$98
$84
Courtyard Bay City(Bay City)
$105
$50
Delta Motel(Bay City)
$61
$49
All reviewsdouble treesaginaw rivercity areawarm cookiesriver viewgreat hotelwithin walking distancefamily weddingthe hotel staffexcellent stayupon checkpool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againnice roombed was very comfortablebusiness tripconference
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Hotel was very nice, room was clean and spacious. Easy check in and out. The staff in all areas of the hotel were friendly and accommodating. I was there for my niece's bridal shower and the lounge was a fun meeting place for everyone
Being right on the river and walking distance to many downtown attractions was a plus!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went for a teachers conference, so I didn't pay rack price. $99 per room. Clean, comfy, great service, great food - but don't get the buffet if you're there for a conference - go to the dining room instead! I enjoyed the pool but the 'island' in it is rather strange.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had a very nice weekend on the river with the spring trees in bloom. The staff and service was excellent and the food was delicious. I left an article of clothing and they were very good to get back with me to make sure it was returned to me. I will go back in the future as I had wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Good location, hotel is not completely up to DoubleTree standards. Upon arrival, the front desk did not offer cookies, which was no big deal for me, but I least want to have the offer because that is what they are known to do. I had a terrible vibration from my heating unit. I reported it, but had to leave my room for the rest of the day, so I am not sure it was looked after. The vibration did seem to stop for a while, but started up again. It was late and I was too tried to report it, so threw a pillow over my head and just dealt with it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
LeslieThompson, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! I am absolutely shocked that you were not offered a cookie upon check in and do apologize. You are correct in the fact that offering our warm signature chocolate chip cookies upon check in is a DoubleTree standard. Please email me at leslie.thompson@hilton.com and I will suggest a couple of ways we can make that up to you. :)
The team at the DoubleTree in Bay City has worked really hard to maintain rankings in the top 10 DoubleTrees in the world since we have been open. I assure you that missing the "cookie" presentation will not happen again,

I am also aware that some of our heating/cooling units do make excessive noise and we have been gradually working room by room to correct this matter. Thank you again for your very valuable feedback and we hope to see you on a return trip soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stayed at the Double Tree based upon it being the location of a conference. As normal with Double Trees, it was a great experience in all ways, particularly the food and service given the number of individuals attending the conference.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business