“delicious”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Everytime I go I'm am not dissaponted. Great pizza. Great prices. Nice and friendly staff as well. Try it!!!

1  Thank Joe F

Reviewed June 24, 2014

You guys have the best pizza in town and great prices..... Been coming hear every since u first tried you guys and I always get your pizza when I'm at the spray park so close to the spray park

1  Thank 815sweetness2012
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Some of the best pizza in town. Always loving going, take a bike ride there, then over to muscle beach for desert!! Its quite amazing. I recommend to everyone, and that was my first time there. Look forward to many more!

1  Thank Chris L
A TripAdvisor Member
Bay City, Michigan
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had their spicy garlic wings, pizza and cheesy bread. They were all delicious. Very friendly employees.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 12, 2014

It has been a while since I've ordered from here, but it's only because I thought you weren't around anymore. Glad to know it isn't the case as I've always enjoyed your pizzas!