“A weekly must!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We get BJ's pizza every week. Our favorite is the XL(party) meat pizza, deep dish, well done. The crispy edges are to die for! The pizza size is very large!

There are newer reviews for BJay's Pizza and Coneys

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Was impressed by the taste...quanity of toppings
And quality of the crust....good job
staff was fun and friendly....would return to order more
Pizza and coneys.......

Reviewed August 21, 2013

BJ's Pizza is the new best pizza in our household. I told a co- worker, who loves pizza, about it. The crust has the perfect crisp, the sauce is flavorsful. I can taste the seasonings. We have four sons, and we always get the extra large all meat pizza. The savings, value & flavor can't be beat!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

i just love your pizza it is the best one in Bay City. It tastes great and was of good value. the location was close to the bay city state recreation area

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I feel Bjay's Pizza is the most amazing pizza I've had. They've never failed to satisfy. They have great quality. Always very nice when taking and picki ng up orders. Amazing! I'm am honored to be a customer of Bjay's Pizza! I would travel from the southend of Bay City for this pizza. I love it!