“Adult Milk Shakes”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2014

They only adult milk shakes in the Great Lake region area. They are fantastic. We enjoyed the Mac n Cheese and Chicken n Dumplings

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Family who live in Bay City took me here for lunch over Labor Day weekend. They described the food as 'lots of choices, very good, eat here often.' The interior was VERY well done, from the patterned walls, to the slate around the kitchen, and geometric dividers on the hall. Waitstaff very friendly (knew one member of our group), service prompt. Menu was the usual (Mac/Cheese, Burgers with ordinary toppings, HotDogs in different styles, run-of-the-mill salads). They have a bar with a nice wine offering-but too early for us to order.. We ordered the coney dog with veggie (baked brussel sprouts) and Chicago Dog with Sweet Potato Fries. The coney was smothered with chili sauce only- no onions/mustard; the brussel sprouts were well done. The Chicago Dog was well made; the sweet potato fries were premade and fried giving them a batter-like taste. I asked if they had garlic aioli dipping sauce, was told yes, and got tartar sauce. All in all, I'd try this for drinks, but not for a meal.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

The service was great and friendly. The food was okay. The Brussel sprouts were way under cooked. My wife wanted a cocktail but the machine to make it was broken. My grilled cheese meatloaf sandwich was short on cheese.

All in all a disappointing meal.

The outdoor bistro was wonderful.

1  Thank Stitcherjer
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

The food wasn't bad but it wasn't anything special either. The dinning area is small enough you can reach out and take food of the person's table next to you. If you want to try to make the "scene" with other yuppies this is the place for you.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

My daughter and I stopped by the Kitchen during a fierce rainstorm, arriving completely drenched. We asked for very hot coffee and it was served almost instantly. We sampled the poivre burger, a black-pepper-crusted patty with personal selection of toppings. My daughter skipped the bun, so the meat was lettuce-wrapped. This was quite good, spicy but not over-bearing. I had the Kitchen's "staple" burger, asked, and received heavy pickles. The burger was pretty good, maybe just a tad overcooked. Also sampled were the thin-cut sweet potatoes fries, like eating a hot chip with some zing. While the food was very good, the service was exceptional. The atmosphere is comfortable, a bit eclectic, but not snobby. We look forward to a second visit in dry clothes!

2  Thank Kay M