“High prices, slow service...”
Review of Riverfront Grille

Riverfront Grille
Ranked #10 of 194 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Riverfront Grille at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City Riverfront, is the crown jewel of casual upscale dining in downtown Bay City. The relaxed atmosphere is great for everyday dining and all special occasions. Indulge in American and regional cuisine at our riverfront restaurant, featuring seasonal outdoor seating and spectacular views. Or relax in the evening with your favorite cocktail in our Riverfront Lounge featuring local microbrews and Michigan wines. The food and drink we offer meets the highest standards of quality, freshness and seasonal availability and combines both modern-creative and traditional styles of cooking.
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

And Sub-Par food summa it up! I will however say that the servers are friendly, just VERY, VERY slow. I eat here when in town only so I don't have to leave the hotel at night when I am done with work, but if I return, I will not dine here again.

LeslieThompson, Director of Sales at Riverfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

flskier66-
Thank you so much for taking time to write your review. We are currently in the process of completely revamping our menu and the new menu should be ready to go early April. I do also like to let folks know that our restaurant concept is a completely cooked to order concept with all fresh ingredients. Nothing is reheated or microwaved so it does take a bit longer than a typical chain type of restaurant to get food out. We are not going to change our fresh, cooked to order concept but we are looking at adding a few menu items that will be quicker to prepare. As always, we take feedback from our guests seriously and always discuss options to make guest experiences better. Please feel free to contact me personally (especially if you are a regular guest and plan on returning soon) to discuss further- Leslie Thompson 989-460-1702 Leslie.Thompson@hilton.com. Take Care!!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

d. We were not greeted by anyone after we sat down. Manager busy in kitchen chatting with the chef. Manager at no time acknowledged us.

LeslieThompson, Director of Sales at Riverfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Betty B-
Thank you so much for taking some time to submit your review. I have addressed your issues with our food and beverage director and plan on taking action regarding your poor experience. We do apologize for the treatment you received and assure you that we always strive to give top notch service. Feel free to contact me personally to address your concerns in detail at Leslie.Thompson@hilton.com. We hope to see you back so we can show you how great our restaurant and service can be!!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Awesome experience would recommend to anyone. The atmosphere is great for any occasion, family, friends and business. They aim to please everyone!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We took our three young, rambunctious, grandsons. The staff was great and treated us all like we were "super-stars". The menu's for the children and adults was easy to order from. But the best part was the food matched the service! Our omaletes and the boys eggs and pancakes were delicious. The boys fell in love with the staff from the Host to the Servers and even the Manager.
I will be telling all my friends:)

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I Had lunch here. Totally enjoyed. Great experience. Great service and food. Will be back. Told all our friends about this restaurant.

Been to Riverfront Grille? Share your experiences!