“Best BBQ in a long time.”

Rusty Saw Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #28 of 194 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Rusty Saw Smokehouse has been serving award winning, authentic BBQ since 1990.Our "barbeque belt" is notched with more than 20 local, national, and international titles. What sets us apart from our competitors... besides 22 years of award-winning experience: Our commitment to fresh, quality food and attention to detail. We will only use the highest quality meats and ingredients in our recipes. We slow-smoke all meats over hard wood in a state-of-the-art Southern Pride BBQ Pit... the finest in the world! This self-basting, wood-burning, rotisserie provides a controlled barbeque environment that simply can't be equaled. We always prepare our side dishes fresh-from-scratch, daily. Serving you and your guest's quality barbeque is the highest priority at The Rusty Saw Smokehouse. You will taste the difference.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

The Ribs are second to none. Had sides of mashed potatoes and green beans that were excellent also. It is in the same building as the bowling alley so look for it. Put it on your list for sure.

2  Thank Gregory T

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The rids were better than average, but the side dishes, not so good. We ordered red beans and rice and jambalaya, they were both thick and dry and no flavor. Not to mention they were out of corn bread on a Saturday night. This restaurant is connected to a bowling alley.

2  Thank ElizLv
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The ribs were EXCELLENT! This restaurant serves ribs on Friday's and Saturday's only but because the 4th of July was on Thursday they had ribs on the 4th, too. My wife and I ordered a slab - what a treat. They were smoked for 6 hours, very tender, lean and full of meat. They also make their own Cherry BBQ sauce - the combination of smoke and Cherry BBQ sauce made these the best ribs I've ever had. The atmosphere was very casual and the owners come around and greet you. Our visit was very pleasant and enjoyable. We will be repeat customers.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I never use to like ribs I didn't like biting the meat off a bone. All of this has changed thanks to the ribs at Rusty Saw. I describe it as steak on a bone. It just falls off and from the first bite your cheeks begin to water. Curious I thought I could eat ribs anywhere so I went to Famous Dave's and it was no comparison. I actually felt bad for the customers there and I wanted so badly to tell them about Rusty Saw the real smokehouse. I personally love the red beans and rice as a side and I find myself craving them on a weekly basis. The service is fast and friendly the staff knows their menu, how it's cooked and are a great help when I am indecisive. The food is fresh and hot I can totally understand why they may run out its not like they can pull it out of the freezer and into the microwave like most chain restaurants. If you want great home cooking not frozen preped food then Rusty Saw is a must !

1  Thank Justsaying1
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Ribs are the greatest, side dishes are bad. Get rid of that cherry coleslaw.! Ugh! Would never order them again, just the meat.

3  Thank lin c