“Needs Help”

Rusty Saw Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #30 of 180 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Rusty Saw Smokehouse has been serving award winning, authentic BBQ since 1990.Our "barbeque belt" is notched with more than 20 local, national, and international titles. What sets us apart from our competitors... besides 22 years of award-winning experience: Our commitment to fresh, quality food and attention to detail. We will only use the highest quality meats and ingredients in our recipes. We slow-smoke all meats over hard wood in a state-of-the-art Southern Pride BBQ Pit... the finest in the world! This self-basting, wood-burning, rotisserie provides a controlled barbeque environment that simply can't be equaled. We always prepare our side dishes fresh-from-scratch, daily. Serving you and your guest's quality barbeque is the highest priority at The Rusty Saw Smokehouse. You will taste the difference.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were asked if we wanted a menu when we sat down. We said yes, but they told us they almost out of food. Pretty much talked us out of ordering anything. We stayed for a drink anyway. When we ordered drinks they said all they have is bud light. Good thing we ordered when we did... the next people who ordered their drinks had to wait because they ran out of bud light. The atmosphere wasnt horrible but pretty dirty and one of the women that worked there was a sweaty. Pretty gross. Staff wasnt eager to help and made you feel pretty uncomfotable just being there. I told the people next to us that I was looking for the cameras...I was thinking maybe we were on bar rescue or kitchen nightmares. I wont waste my time going back.

5  Thank cindi h
There are newer reviews for Rusty Saw Smokehouse BBQ

Reviewed March 24, 2013

great people and the food was excellent.just a great value.the pulled pork was cooked perfect.i have also had the beef briskett it rivals anything i had even in Texas

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went on a mission to find this place after reading reviews online. Come to find out they moved to downtown Bay City from there Saginaw road location. I had the Saturday special which was their Memphis style dry rub ribs. Excellent! The beans and coleslaw that I got for sides were equally as tasty. It was nice to find a place that's not a chain. Trust me you can tell the difference. He makes things daily and once and item runs out its out until he makes more. The only downside is that I have to drive a little further to eat there now!

1  Thank Keeoff
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Excellent prices and service, amazing food, nothing like it anywhere in this region.... try the coleslaw..... and tri tip bbq steak. great!

1  Thank Marc B