“I am a SATISFIED Customer!”
Review of D'Angelo's Pizza

D'Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #110 of 181 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 24, 2013

THE FOOD!! HUGE HELPINGS!! Worth every penny! The Taste on D'Angelo's Pizzas are so FRESH that you could eat the whole pie yourself. Never skimpy!! I have tried their burgers and OMG HUGE!! FRESH MEAT!! They even sell pizza by the slice which I have went and bought on a whim. Well worth the trip! I had their Stromboli, Pizza, Mushroom Swiss burger, their GIANT HAMBURG, Taco Bandito, Frys, and Coney Dogs and everything tastes so PERFECT! I give HUGE KUDOS to the COOK!! He knows how to cook and keep you coming back for more. THANK YOU D'ANGELO'S I AM AND WILL FOREVER BE A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

1  Thank Michelle S

Reviewed June 24, 2013

What I like about D'Angelo's is the fresh toppings, great pizza, can't forget the Nacho's. They are huge and out of this world.The Staff is friendly and courteous. I still haven't been able to try everything on the menu but I'm working on it, and I have yet to be disappointed.

Also I suggest their Giant Footlong Steak Sandwich. It's the best!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The local media identified D'Angelos Pizza as having the best burger in the county - so decided to give it a try. So far I agree - the Black & Bleu 1/2 pound burger, steak fries, and can of soda arrived in about 20 minutes. Well prepared. It was a great deal at $8.00. My wife had the Giant D'Angelo Cobb Salad - it was giant - everything was fresh an beautiful.
This restaurant only has 2 tables - set up more as a carryout pizza and sandwich place - with a fair selection of Mexican food and other salads on the menu. Pizza from 9" to 18"
We will be going there again.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Portions are great. Chef Dave delivers everytime. Best pizza in tri cities . You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank markszeMichigan