“Great dining detour in Bay City”
Review of Heather's Restaurant - CLOSED

Heather's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Drove through Bay City on the way back from a nice Memorial Day weekend in Traverse City. Not much was open in town, but I stumbled upon Heather's and stopped for a bite to eat. I didn't realize that I dropped in just minutes before closing, but the staff insisted that I sit down for lunch. Not only was the staff attentive and accomodating, but the food was amazing! Extensive menu, with loads of vegetarian options, and incredible sides. 5 stars for lunch!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Best chicken salad sandwich.... ever! Everything else my wife and I had was terrific as well. Highly recommended - would even make the 2 hour drive north on a weekend just to enjoy the food again.... The owner (Heather) was very nice and even gave us her "secret" on the delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Do not miss Heather's. Amazing food, nice people & AMAZING food. Did I mention the amazing food? I'm a serious foodie and Heather's really couldn't have been any better, unless it had a bar.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stopped for lunch on the way back down state. What a wonderful place. Not only did we get a window table even though just the two of us but great service from Heather herself.
This quaint, eclectic and very charming place is a must. The veggie sandwich, chicken pot pie side dishes, try the squash and delicious cake. I can't wait to go back for breakfast next week and try the crepes. Everthing made to order with fresh veggies and homemade desserts. Soup was also very good. Very delicious food. Don't miss this one.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I love their crab cake sanwich, squash & peanutbutter chocolate cupcake. The service is above and beyond, feel as though Im visiting old friends. I recommend this place for people who appriciate making their taste bids happy. ;)