“Creative and Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Quaint little restaurant with a cozy atmosphere and some of the most delicious combinations of ingredients in sandwhiches and salads. Priced reasonable. We look for excuses to go to Bay City to have lunch here.

There are newer reviews for Heather's Restaurant

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We visited on a Sunday afternoon and the place was hopping. Apparently I'm not the only one looking for good vegetarian food in this part of the state. We waited for a few minutes for seats.

I found several things that looked interesting and ended up ordering the homemade falafel. It was good, but I suspect I would find things I enjoy more if I ever get the chance.

One of the people I was with knew our waitress by first name, and she gave great service.

The hardest part was hearing each other. We were a party of five and the acoustics prevented us from hearing each other very well. I would still like to go back.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had a varied group, gluten free , lactose issues, picky eaters and everyone had a wonderful meal. The staff was very friendly and helpful making this a nice dining experience. This was my first time there and I am sure it won't be the last.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

It's hard to find a place in Mid-Michigan where the majority of the food isn't rather unhealthy. Heather's has a nice selection of fresh food and flavors (like curry) that are hard to find in the area. I had an egg scramble and watermelon as a side, which was a nice update from greasy options like a burger and fries. The atmosphere is vibrant and casual, and we had a good time. The prices are good for what you get too. Don't be afraid to take traditionalists with you - bacon is still on their menu along with all the veggie goodness.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Lots of options for non-veggies and veggies alike. They even have their own homemade tofu "bacon"! Large salads, neat little side dishes that come with the main items.....wish they were in my own city!