“Classy little breakfast lunch spot.”
Review of Heather's Restaurant - CLOSED

Heather's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Classy little breakfast lunch spot.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Wonderful place for a quiet breakfast or lunch. Never a boring menu, great coffee. Lots of vegan choices on the menu. Everything from scratch here.

Visited February 2013

Vassar, Michigan
“LOVE IT!!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

They had so many healthy dishes. It was a great place to eat as a Vegan and also non-vegan assortments. I loved that I could take home the home made granola and a loaf of bread. It is a must if you visit or live in Bay City.

Visited January 2013
Saint Clair, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went to Bay City last weekend to stay at a bed and breakfast there. I searched for a restaurant in the area that would be vegan/vegetarian "friendly" to accomodate my husband and I. Heather's popped up and I was so excited to try it.... We were not dissapointed!! They had MANY vegan and vegetarian options (along with meat options). The food was fresh and tasty.
I had a special of the day which was a black bean wrap with vegan bacon, tomatoes, spinach, etc., and my husband had a grilled cheese with vegan bacon. They both were excellent!! On the way out, we purchased vegan cupcakes, cookies, and a loaf of multi grain bread (all were outstanding). I will stop there to eat and purchase goodies every time we are in the area for sure!! Oh, and did I mention that our waitress was very pleasant and helpful :) 2 thumbs up!!

• Visited February 2013
Midland, Michigan
“Unusual food options for lunch”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Heather's has a wide variety of vegan and other choices. Since my husband and I are not vegans he had the salmon sandwich and I had the steak sandwich. We both agreed that my sandwich was the better choice of the two. One of the side dishes for the day was red skin potatoes...they were excellent. I plan to visit again and try their chicken salad sandwich, it looked wonderful as it was delivered to the table next to us.

• Visited January 2013
Troy, Michigan
“Vegan Friendly, but you can have your meat & eat it too!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband & I are vegetarians, and a friend told us not to miss "Heather's" if we go to Bay City. The restaurant has one of those old fashioned glass store fronts in the up & coming area of Bay City. Inside it is very ecclectic with vegan pastries & granola in the showcase. My husband had a Mediterranean burger, and I had a black bean burger. Both were absolutely delicious with unique side dishes.

Visited January 2013