“Love walking at the riverwalk”

Veterans Memorial Park
Ranked #11 of 38 things to do in Bay City
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have been coming to this park since I was a kid. My favorite time to come to this park is the Bay City Fireworks Festival for the 4th of July its the best in the state. I enjoy walking on the riverwalk and taking pictures of the ducks and geese which i see everytime I am there.

1  Thank panteralovr2781

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were here for a swim meet - great staff and nice, clean facilities. Careful to watch the 15mph speed limit since it was well enforced. Could use a bit more parking for larger events.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

the best ive ever seen in my life..a must see for everyone they celebrated the 50th years for them this year

1  Thank freespirit2511
Reviewed May 10, 2012

They now have a memorial for veterans in Vets Park. An old Vietnam era helicopter on a 5o foot pole, and a 'wall' with names on it. I spent a half hour going through the wall.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

if you are going for the fireworks go early. Like morning early. Got a boat in a slip? Hit up Midland Street for parties.......Hooters may be right next to the marina......but everyone has hooters.....go for local fun!