“Great place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I have gone many times and plan to go many more! Food is great and the owners are too. I was able to meet them and they are great! Nothing bad to say about this place!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Saw this on TripAdvisor, gave it a try. They had a 1\2 sandwich and soup special that was very good! The beer was cold and the service was good..can't ask for more than that!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We came here for dinner for the first time with another couple! We had no idea this even existed and loved it! Service was great - very attentive and thoughtful. Loved the ambiance. It reminded me more of a big city restaurant/bar than a small town one! They have the best spinach/artichoke dip ever! Will definitely be returning. It was well-worth the 1/2 hour drive for us!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

we went to latitude 43 last night. I had the most wonderful chopped salad and my husband had parmesan encrusted whitefish. he just loved it! and it was huge! we can always rely on being served the best food in town!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Latitude must be the best kept secret around, I live a 1/2 hr away and would never trade another dining experience for Applebee's..everything had phenomenal flavor from the spinach dip (a little spice to it?) Best I've ever had! To the grilled shrimp and prime rib (melt in my mouth) atmosphere is modern and comfortable. Service was prompt, friendly, and flawless. Made for a great date night! Will be back.....soon!!!

3  Thank wood2dm

Been to Latitude 43? Share your experiences!