“Great place to enjoy prime steak without your emptying wallet.”

Lucky's Steak House
Ranked #5 of 184 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I highly recommend this restaurant . I enjoyed going too Lucky's Steak House on May 14th 2014 for my 52nd. Birthday. I have eaten here 2 or 3 times a year since it opened at various times during the day from noon to 8pm. It is truly wheelchair accessible which is very important for me. The service is great,the wait staff are very courteous, fast & efficient.The food is excellent and the prices good you can get a Prime 28 oz. Big Porterhouse for $21.99 or 24oz. Aged Prime Rib for $21.99 , they also a wide variety of seafood from Lobster to Grouper, and many sides from Jumbo Baked Potato for $2.49 to German Fries for $2.49, Creamy Spinach for $2.99 to Grilled Asparagus for $2.99 .Fresh bread is brought right away to your table and will continue bringing as much as you want at no extra cost.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hostess indifferent. Service good. Nothing spectacular We would return as the food was good and reasonably priced

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very good service except you can't make a reservation, bay city has very few good restaurants but this has one of better streaks only thing is their menu does not change, would love some better choices!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

By far my favorite place to eat while i'm in town. Great food, great staff & great prices. Hands down the best restaurant in the area.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I called to make reservations for a group of 15 people. They said no...I said your website states groups of over 10 people highly recommended. They took my reservation. We got there? What do u know...we had to wait over 20 minutes to be seated. They brought us bread...but no a single drink! We finally asked a staff if we could get drinks. Terrible...never again Luckys...you ruined my husband's 6th birthday dinner!

Been to Lucky's Steak House? Share your experiences!