Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bay City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Euclid Motel(Bay City)
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Bay City(Bay City)
Bay Motel(Bay City)
Delta Motel(Bay City)
View Hotel
Courtyard Bay City(Bay City)
Econo Lodge(Bay City)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleannice hotelsaginaw baywould stay here againoff the highwaystaff was extremely helpfulbusiness tripworked finefront desk staffnorthern michiganhot tubthird floorbreakfast areaone night stayking roomgreat place to stayparking lot
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Stopped in for the night at this Holiday Inn on a business trip to Au Gres, MI and was rather pleased with this hotel. The rooms were basic, but up to date, clean and well maintained as was the rest of the hotel. The clerk at the front desk was helpful and polite. Breakfast was much like the rest of the Holiday Inn Express locations I have stayed at basic but pretty good. I would recommend staying here if you are ever in the Bay City, MI area. Also, for a taste of some local flare, you might check out the Bier Garten just down the road. Its nothing fancy, but the food is good and the beer is cold.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I just returned home after a week stay in Bay City and I have to say this hotel is the BEST!!! I am a general manager of a hotel and I only wish I had this staff!! Hats off to Josh, Amber, Nikki, Dave, and Tiffany! You are all the best. The room was comfy and very very clean. Breakfast was very good also. Again the staff is wonderful and so friendly and helpful. I recommend to anyone traveling in the Bay City area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank T0riGarber
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We stayed one night after flying all day from Reno, NV. Our check in was quick and easy. Our room was exactly as requested in our reservation. We were very pleased the cleanliness of the room. It was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was large and clean. There was a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. Front desk staff were very helpful pointing us in the direction of restaurants still opened at 9:30 PM. We did not have time to take advantage of the pool or exercise room, but my husband checked them out and said that they were very clean. The morning continental breakfast was plentiful and good. The only negative was that the biscuits, country gravy and eggs were just lukewarm, not hot. We got what we wanted and then heated it more in our microwave in the room. Overall, this hotel was perfect for what we were looking for after a long, full day of flying. We got a great night's sleep, slept in, had a good breakfast, and were able to do a little shopping across the street at Meijers and Menards. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We will definitely be back while in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2011

The front desk was kind about switching my room so I didn't have a room by the elevator (imperative that I get a good night sleep as I was running a marathon the next day). To my surprise, I got a great night sleep, the rooms are so super quiet! Beds were fine, room clean, employees always smiled, greeted you, and complimentary breakfast was certainly acceptable. Easy to access main highway, and very easy to get to the downtown waterfront area.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 18, 2011

No question, I would stay here again. The shower is incredible. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good, pancakes, bacon, eggs, biscuits & gravy, juices, cinnamon rolls, etc. Staff was extremely helpful. We used Priceline and got a $50/night rate. Definitely a deal!  Free Wi-Fi, microwave and fridge in room.

• Stayed: July 2011