“Excellent Staff”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek
Memphis, United States
“Excellent Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very friendly staff that goes all the way to meet your needs even if you forget to ask. The desk staff treats you like you are the only guest, and the cleaning staff anticipate and provide what you need.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
East China, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at this Hampton. Everything from the checking in to checkout was very nice. All staff we came in contact with was very nice and friendly. We were with our family for the team state finals in wrestling.The breakfast was good. The people taking care of the dining room kept things full. What ever we asked was taken care of promptly. Would stay at this Hampton again.

1 Thank Mary Sue S
Grand Rapids, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had a problem with another hotel I tried to book and called this property last minute. They had a room for me and were very accomodating. The room was amazing - very large and the beds were super comfortable. There was a problem with being low on breakfast items that day bc of a wrestling team, but the gal was trying her best to keep things stocked. Overall - very clean, very friendly and would definately stay there again.

Temperance, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I traveling from Grand Rapids MI. on Thursday night. The weather was terrible. High winds, fog, and driving rain. We reached Battle Creek late at night. Exhausted and weather getting worse I found a Hampton Inn. I like Hampton Inns so my choice was easy. Without a call or reservation I entered. The night manager said they were full but she would see what she could do. I do carry the Hilton card and showed her. Within two minutes she gave us our room. As always, the room was very clean and quiet. She offered us cookies and something to drink other than coffee. Samantha was very gracious and could see we needed a room. Thanks Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: The severe high winds could not be heard through the windows. The Duvets are clean every day. Lots o...
1 Thank dean r
Holt, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were there for a hockey tournament, and needed some rest between games, This hotel worked out perfectly for us. It was very quiet, peaceful and allowed us our needed rest. It was very clean and well maintained. I will stay there again if we have another event in this town.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Battle Creek, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hello Michael A,
What a nice review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the Battle Creek Hampton Inn. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area. We are just a week away from our renovation completion and would love to hear what you have to think about the finished product.

Kind regards,
Property Manager
Fenton, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed on Thursday, January 16, 2014 after encountering terrible roads on I-94 during a snowfall. I was almost in a 4-car pile up when a semi-truck jack knifed and four cars spun out into that semi as well as a second semi-truck. I was pretty shaken up as my car was the "next" in line but I managed to keep my car under control. Sorry for the story, but will give you an idea of my state of mind when I finally got off the highway and checked into the Hampton.

The front desk staff truly seemed happy to see me. My room, 309, was very nice, updated, comfortable and impeccably clean. I am very picky about "touching" things in a hotel room, but I was very impressed with the cleanliness and didn't get all wigged out because bottom line - it was CLEAN!

When I did run into a minor issue, the front desk staff took care of things in a matter of minutes and did not at all seem put out.

The coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate in the lobby was just what I needed when I arrived. And who can resist the hot fresh cookies?! The breakfast area was updated, clean and offered a pretty nice variety of foods. To be honest, I only had a waffle and a piece of sausage, but they were both really good in my opinion.

It was a great place to stay after a near-miss on the expressway. I would stay again and would look forward to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.

I live about 40 minutes from the hotel, but because of the terrible road conditions, I still had a slow drive home. I was pleasantly surprised when after I arrived home, I received a call from JaLove at the hotel, to make sure that I made it home safely. How thoughtful of her! Thank you for making my stay much better!

Sue

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Battle Creek, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Sue,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I remember how bad the roads were that day, and we are just glad that we could help get you out of those conditions. I will let Miss Ja'Love know how much the call to make sure you got home safe meant to you. We hope to see you again, but let's do it in nicer weather!!

Warm regards,
Indianapolis, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel is easy to get to, surrounded by restaurants, stores, the mall, etc. It was clean and well kept. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, and the staff was very nice, helpful, and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Battle Creek, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Martin S,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Battle Creek Hampton Inn! I will make sure to pass along all the kind words to our staff. They take great pride in what they do and comments like this make their day. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Warm regards,