Greencrest Manor
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Battle Creek
See available hotels
View Hotel
McCamly Plaza Hotel(Battle Creek)
  • Pool
Park Motel(Battle Creek)
View Hotel
Courtyard Battle Creek(Battle Creek)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2011

There was one major problem with Greencrest Manor... right when you walk in, you'll realize immediately that you don't ever want to leave!
What an amazing and unforgettable stay. All members of the staff are absolutely amazing, the manor is as breathtaking as anyplace we have ever been and our time spent at this establishment is one that we will always remember with absolute joy. If you've ever seen Pride and Prejudice - just think "elegantly understated version of Pemberly". My heart literally ached when we had to go, I did not want to abandon this heaven on earth and return to reality.
We have already bragged to and enchanted our friends with descriptions of the manor. I can't believe a place so gorgeous and straight out of a fantasy tale is hidden in our home town, and we can't wait to visit again.

I think I'd go over the word limit (if there is one) in telling you how magnificent this place is, and how it makes you feel like there's nothing wrong anywhere in the world or in your life when you're standing on the terrace in the morning sun after you've been served a gourmet breakfast and waited on like royalty. I guess the best way to sum it up would be to say: What a completely splendid experience!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JenaGoodwin
Reviewed July 22, 2010

While looking on the internet for a place to put up my family for a wedding I was planning in the area I stumbled upon Greencrest Manor. After speaking with the Inn owners and viewing the pictures of Greencrest Manor I not only booked all the rooms for my family to stay in I changed my initial plans and held the wedding here.
It is not only a wonderful place for couples to enjoy time away, its an ideal place for an intimate wedding, family reunion or girlfriend get away.

The owners of Greencrest, Kathy and Tom went above and beyond to accommodate my plans and to make our day beautiful.
The grounds and manor are right out of an Edith Wharton novel, grand, sumptuous, groomed, decorated and maintained to perfection. You enter the estate through old world iron gates, up a long drive shaded by towering hardwood trees. The1920's manor was lovingly restored by Kathy and Tom to its original beauty and integrity.
Each room has it's own character and comfort creatures; the baths are modern and sparkling,; the common rooms are many and all are open to the guest to gather in. The interior abounds with treasure and luxury; the grounds and gardens are worthy of their own coffee table book…..and all is protected by hundreds of old growth woods.

If you want a real escape from the hustle bustle of highways, malls, superstores, crowds, ringing phones, prefab design, motor heads, etc., etc., and you want to reconnect with one or more special persons in your life, this is the place to do it. I should also mention that Tom whips up a scrumtious breakfast for all.

If you want adventure you can drive 20 minutes east to Marshall and be transplanted to a Main Street ala Norman Rockwell or 40 minutes west to the Art Galleries and culture of Kalamazoo; or stay right in Battle Creek and enjoy one of Michigan’s best micro breweries,---Acrcadia. But, truly Greencrest Manor is a destination all on it’s own.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank thejeannie
Reviewed September 8, 2009

If you're into beautiful surroundings, with sumptous breakfasts and enjoy feeling pampered in luxury, then this is the place for you. Each year for a special treat my husband takes me to Greencrest Manor. We live a 4 hour drive away but it's easier than flying to France to get the same feeling.Tom and Cathy your european gardens are breathtaking as are each of your gorgeous rooms. No wonder everyone wants to get married here! Can't wait to return again. Bet it's just as beautiful in the fall.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sophie J
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Greencrest Manor gives its patrons relaxation to the max! With comfortable rooms, beautiful grounds, and friendliness from the hosts, you are living in the lap of luxury for a fraction of the cost. What a wonderful retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It is perfect for weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries and so much more.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GRmomma
Reviewed August 13, 2008

This place is like going back in time-I loved staying here with my husband for a quick weekend getaway last year. The place is just so gorgeous its hard to imagine you are in Michigan and not Europe....

if you have the chance-go!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family