“Patient and accomodating”

Holiday Inn Battle Creek
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Our daughters have winter birthdays. With not much to do for winter parties, the girls like to have a swim party and the hotel has great family suites for such a party. Bunkbeds and a kitchenette are great. It also has a pull out couch and a king size bed. I know of no other hotel that is ok with parties in battle creek. Believe me, I know. But please, if you do have a party there, be respectful and clean up after yourselves. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

• Stayed: February 2013
HolidayInn B, Manager at Holiday Inn Battle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Thank you very much for staying for us and for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and look forward to being of service to you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We spend many nights a year in hotels. Many of them are Holiday Inns. This one was one of the best. It was a very busy weekend and yet the staff was all helping each other. Even one of the managers put on her coat and started shoveling snow. Rooms were nice and loved that they had a small bar and a place to eat with out leaving the hotel. I loved the pictures in our room. I also wanted to take home the bedding. All around a very nice hotel and location location location. Any store you want was outside the door.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank marceeannb

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I made reservations for 2 rooms at another hotel for this past weekend. When I arrived and tried to check in, they only had 1 room available. By the time it was alll said and done I ended up at the Holiday Inn at Battle Creek, MI. They heard about my experience and went over and above and beyond what I had expected. The service, the amnities, the cleanliness of this hotel was hands above what the other hotel had even come close to. I go to Battle Creek, MI every year and I know where my reservations are going to be made for next year! Holiday Inn at Battle Creek has been the BEST overall experience I have ever had with any other hotel chain! I HIGHLY recommend this place for the overall experience from beginning to end! What could have been a disastrous weekend ended up being a pleasent time for my family and guests! 5 Stars hands down!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul F

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again during another visit to the area.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed here for two nights in August 2012. Good customer service, including addressing trouble with room service dinner (though the steak I got ultimately was just ok) Room was spacious and clean, and quiet. Comfortable stay overall, nice to have a lounge in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Auserinlexky

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've stayed at A LOT of Holiday Inns, this one is tops. Simply put - New, clean, friendly Holiday Inn - Full service restaurant and bar. Many restaurants and retail outlets nearby, within walking distance. Will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MilwaukeeMarkTravels

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stayed here one night due to business in the area. It is a very nice, newer property. Very clean. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. Nice bar and restaurant. Even though there wasn't much noise in the hallway, you could hear folks talking as they walked by. And the gentleman in the next room was making phone calls until after 11:00 at night and could be heard word-for-word through the wall. At first I thought he was outside and the noise carried but it was right next door. Thankfully the drone of the TV in my room allowed me to fall asleep.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank sweetkeys

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here with my daughter's high school golf team...they were in the STATE Finals!
This is a super clean, friendly and nice hotel.
I am used to staying mostly in luxury hotels...but I am beginning to question my sanity! We had a reduced group rate and the room was wonderful!!!!!!
GREAT PLACE!