“Great stay in Battle Creek!”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bright ,Ontario
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I found Battle Creek Best Western Executive Inn a great place to stay. It is a well kept hotel.Everything was neat and clean room lobby hallways.Staff was very friendly and helpful.We would definitely stay here again. It has great access to highway 94.Excellent value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Cliff O
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This hotel is exceptional in EVERY aspect. The beds were on level of a high end hotel. Their attention to detail & cleanliness is greatly appreciated! and it was very affordable. It was our first stay here. .We often stay in this area and will be sure to return. You will not be disaapointed. Highly recommend! Pool & free breakfast bonus as well! Stay here!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rbole
Detroit, MI
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This BW is the cleanest hotel I have stayed in. The bed was made with wonderful sheets, great pillows and was very comfortable. The carpet was spotless. All employees were very attentive and efficient. While the rooms seem a bit dated, it is not enough to say that it is dated. The beds appeared to be new. I really like this hotel and will definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank fritzmus216
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed December 9, 2012

For starters, allow me to mention that I have been a VERY FREQUENT flyer to a number of countries and also different States within Canada as well as the USA, throughout my long professional career of 30 plus years. I have also had the wonderful opportunity of experiencing different hospitality in all kinds of hotels / inns --- ranging from very basic hotels to five-star services --- some good ones and some not so exciting in a hospitable sense.

In the last 2 months or plus, I decided to try out Battle Creek MI Best Western Executive Inn (without any references and based on a hunch, a totally a new experience). I am pleased to state that my decision to stay in this place was not at all wrong, but was a very correct one. I have found that the extremely cordial and friendly atmosphere provided by Nick Patel, Tulsi Patel as well as all their staff has truly lived up to the word "BEST" in all it's sense.

I never had any cause to complain about virtually anything in this Inn. Rather, I found that my various requests have always been listened to, and completed to my entire satisfaction.

The room has always been well maintained, no complaints at all on any appliances in the room, or in the cafe. The service provided was excellent. The inn is maintained in all respects, and provides a "HOME AWAY FROM HOME"!

And because of this positive, homely atmosphere at Battle Creek MI Best Western Executive Inn (I do travel a lot and am away from my home frequently), I decided to stay in other Best Western hotels/inns in my visits to other states such as Dallas, Texas, and also do plan to book into the Best Western places in many other states that I need to travel to in the near future. My decision to do so, has been completely motivated by the wonderful atmosphere and services provided by Nick Patel, Tulsi Patel and their friendly staff. I surely give them an excellent rating, and because of these reasons, I have had the pleasure of repeatedly staying in their wonderful inn and enjoying their hospitality.

I have seen many other wonderful people who have been staying here on a long term basis, and so will I also be staying here in my repeated visits to Battle Creek, MI.

I also wish the staff in this Best Western Inn in Battle Creek a wonderful forthcoming season and very Happy Holidays.

Harish Mirchandani

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank HARISH M
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The staff is very responsive and receptive. I have stayed several times and am very satisfied with the service. Because of being a frequent visitor the staff makes you feel at home and works to keep all guests happy. Thanks.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business