“Not very impressive”
Review of Kingman Museum

Kingman Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: This natural history museum has great programs for kids and a planetarium.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Not much in the museum and the entrance fee is not worth what you get. The planetarium is pretty cool however and shows some interesting movies.

2  Thank CaseyJones6325

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Maybe if the entrance fee was less and I didn't have to watch some creepy movie in the planetarium about made up future animals. Felt like I was on someone's bad drug trip. Not a lot to look at.

2  Thank ArmyPunkin
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

In Battle Creek for the worlds longest breakfast table event. Drove 2 hours so we thought we would look for some other things to do on a sunny June afternoon in Battle Creek.
We did walk the arboretum and thought we would swing into the museum. Luckily it was 1/2 price day and we paid $2.50 each. The staff were very friendly and helpful but the museum looks like it is stuck in the 70's. Very old, dated and poorly lit displays. If you are taking kids and wanting to do a grade school scavenger hunt, you may be ok. Otherwise, you will probably be disappointed. Small space, with lots of stuffed animals, some dinosaur bones and a few rocks.
Planetarium is available but we didn't stay. Wished it had been more interesting

2  Thank joy2006
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went here as a kid and have taken my kids. Great exhibits although most are the same as when I was a kid but it takes you back and shows that not everything has to be new and electric to be fun and interesting!

4  Thank Sonia B
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Haven't been there recently, but my dad has mounts he did there..used to love going here. so many cool things to see.

5  Thank Kathy E