“Rip Off...”
Review of Full Blast

Full Blast
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor recreation center with sports and activities for the whole family.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

When a business has a policy of 'no refunds under any circumstances', there can only be one reason - they get asked for a lot of refunds!

I was in BC last weekend for military training and my wife and son drove up to meet me for a night. I met them after work at Full Blast. I paid my admission, but as I was walking up to the entrance, they were leaving the park to head back to the hotel. I asked for a refund at the ticket window since I wouldn't actually be going into the park and was denied. I asked for a manager who simply said that there were 'no refunds for any reason' and then he turned his back on me and walked away! Wow - are you kidding me? You are charging me for something I'm not going to use?!

Overall, the park would be OK for a tot or very young elementary kid. It doesn't offer anything for adults or older children. The no refunds policy tells me that they offer less than they charge for. I recommend looking elsewhere for family fun in BC.

10  Thank Andrew S

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Facility was nice, staff was nice, the kids enjoyed the food, security was a GREAT help at the end of our tournament...helping coach's, kids, and parents deal with a sore loosing team.

3  Thank Beth A
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It is no Great Wolfs Lodge or a Kalahari, but for us locals, It is the best we have! More suitable for children 12 and under. My kids always have a good time. It is close to home. Price I think is reasonable, considering the price of gas to go out of town to a outdoor/indoor pool.

5  Thank shelleytodd
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The price you pay for what you DON'T get is crazy! There's 4 water slides total and a pool, certain swim suits (like ones with a skirt) you couldn't wear down the water slides and they don't have it posted before you pay and then when you get told you can't go down the slide & you go complain they DON'T give you you're money back, so all you could do was lay in the sun or wade in the pool! REALLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY OR TRIP THERE!

10  Thank Rachael W