Open today: 6:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family fun

We had a nice time my son and his family, my sister and her family spent the day at Full Blast. My... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2018
bjweb7
Battle Creek, Michigan
Awesome Waterpark for Younger Kids!

This is an excellent waterpark for young kids. I mean that as a good thing; our kids are 7 and 4... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2018
mcgarry22
Oak Lawn, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews indoor waterpark zero depth entry beat the heat big slides older kids parks waterslides wars swimmers fun whirlpool tournament michigan
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Can get crowded and really crazy. Definitely a family place but gets a bit rowdy and any "pool cleanups" take forever.

1  Thank slredmond
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff at the door were the only friendly ones. The lines for the slides were horribly long. They ran out of rental tubes. There were no more open chairs outside and the inside burned your eyes from the smell of the chemicals. Unfortunetly Battle Creek does not offer alot.

2  Thank Lynda S
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We traveled 2 hrs to get there. We enter on a Sunday so it was open from 12-6 which was fine. We bought the $12 admission bands for everyone. Weller go in get changed and my youngest wants to go to the indoor part. It was Closed!! They were cleaning it, ok I understand it has to be cleaned but they should be there early getting things ready. So we waited we were told it would open at 1:30. Well 1:30 passes and still not open. I talk to the supervisor and ask is there a discount or something she can do to make things right since we paid to use both and can only use one. The supervisor was rude and said there's nothing she can do things happen and she can't help us. Well needless to say there were people leaving and other people asking for a discount because of it. Finally at 3:00 they opened it! Now to me that is bad business and false advertisement, since it wasn't open they should have been letting people know when they got there and offered to make things right.

14  Thank babygirlR
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Water Park was Great!! the location is in down town, and there is no hotels near or walking distance!

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very disappointed with our trip to full Blast. I paid full price for 11 people on June 17, 2012 and we were only allowed to use part of the park. Upon asking management why, I was told that there was not enough people in the park to open the inside part of the park. I explained to management that I had paid full price for our tickets and I did not think it was fair that we were not allowed full use of the park due to their low attendance, and the manager just walked away from me with out answering me. I spent $90 for partial use of the park, and over $60, at the snack stand. Total disappointment for the younger children.

Date of experience: June 2012