“Wont Ever go again!”
Review of Full Blast

Full Blast
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor recreation center with sports and activities for the whole family.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We traveled 2 hrs to get there. We enter on a Sunday so it was open from 12-6 which was fine. We bought the $12 admission bands for everyone. Weller go in get changed and my youngest wants to go to the indoor part. It was Closed!! They were cleaning it, ok I understand it has to be cleaned but they should be there early getting things ready. So we waited we were told it would open at 1:30. Well 1:30 passes and still not open. I talk to the supervisor and ask is there a discount or something she can do to make things right since we paid to use both and can only use one. The supervisor was rude and said there's nothing she can do things happen and she can't help us. Well needless to say there were people leaving and other people asking for a discount because of it. Finally at 3:00 they opened it! Now to me that is bad business and false advertisement, since it wasn't open they should have been letting people know when they got there and offered to make things right.

14  Thank babygirlR

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Water Park was Great!! the location is in down town, and there is no hotels near or walking distance!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very disappointed with our trip to full Blast. I paid full price for 11 people on June 17, 2012 and we were only allowed to use part of the park. Upon asking management why, I was told that there was not enough people in the park to open the inside part of the park. I explained to management that I had paid full price for our tickets and I did not think it was fair that we were not allowed full use of the park due to their low attendance, and the manager just walked away from me with out answering me. I spent $90 for partial use of the park, and over $60, at the snack stand. Total disappointment for the younger children.

18  Thank Brenda S
Reviewed February 21, 2012

great day for the family at full blast , very clean and safe.

2  Thank flmoyet